pra-bc: A Multi-step process
1. Screening of all applications to determine candidate eligibility to practice family medicine in British Columbia.
2. Pre-screening assessment by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia
4. Receipt and acceptance of a job offer from a clinic within an identified return of service (ROS) community, and/or sponsorship from a health authority
5. Successful completion of Phase 1 Orientation and the Centralized Assessment
6. Successful completion of Phase 2 Orientation and a 12-week Clinical Field Assessment (CFA)
7. Granted a provisional licence to practice family medicine by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia.